I am a software developer from Montevideo, Uruguay. I enjoy building everything from web apps for startups to industrial critical systems. If I'm not working remotely on projects for clients all over the world, I'm learning new technologies or doing research at Universidad ORT.
- Traditional (From the PMBOK)
- Process management (CMMI, SPICE, ISO 9002)
- Agile (Scrum, PP, XP)
- Python (Django, Celery, Scipy, Virtualenv, Scrapy, Twisted)
- Java (JEE, Spring, Android SDK, Maven, Gradle)
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, Memcached)
- C# (MVC, WCF, EF)
- SCM (Git, Subversion)
- Debian GNU/Linux (Bash Scripting, APT, Pipes, Cron, iptables, etc)
- I been studying and using the full network stack
- CI (Jenkins and Travis)
- Web Servers (Apache2, nginx, Jetty)
BigData / Datamining / Machine Learning
- Orange Canvas
- Elastic Search + Kibana
- Apache Hadoop (Basic Usage)
In computer science, formal methods are a particular kind of mathematically based techniques for the specification, development and verification of software and hardware systems. The use of formal methods for software is motivated by the expectation that, as in other engineering disciplines, performing appropriate mathematical analysis can contribute to the reliability and robustness of a design. I'm using formal methods verify industry critical algorithms (Link).
Spare Time Projects
FlagSpam - Content reporting as a service
Revelatte - Share countdowns and self destructing posts
I'm offering my services through Pyspring. We give our fresh technological vision and expertise to companies and help them innovate their established businesses or just start from scratch.
Email: same as skype @ gmail
Phone (US): +1 929 223 5724
Phone (UY): +598 98 898 786
Time zone: GMT: -03:00 (UYT)
You can reach me via email to schedule a call. This tool can help you with the time zone math.